by Ann Barnhardt – June 24, AD 2011 9:01 AM MST
Missouri River Flooding
Cattle commodities broker Ann writes:
Two HUGE intel leads in my email box this morning from way-back contacts that I’ve had for years, that are actually somewhat connected concepts.
1. File this one under “Now It All Makes Sense”. A Missouri farming and ranching contact just got off a conference call wherein he was informed that the federal government is sending out letters to all of the flooded out farmers in the Missouri River flood plain and bottoms notifying them that the Army Corps of Engineers will offer to BUY THEIR LAND.
Intentionally flood massive acreage of highly productive farmground. Destroy people’s communities and homes. Catch them while they are desperate and afraid and then swoop in and buy the ground cheap. Those evil sons of bitches.
2. Speaking of evil sons of bitches, George Soros appears to be “investing” in farmground through the same puppet company that he used to get into the grain elevator and fertilizer business. The company is called Ospraie Capital Management and is buying up farmground in a joint venture with Teays River Investments as a partner. Here is that announcement:
Okay. Here’s the connection. This Ospraie outfit was a hedge fund specializing in commodities that was started and run by some cocky child who didn’t know how to trade bear markets and got his butt kicked into next week in the grain market of 2008. He also lost a fortune trying to trade RARE EARTH METALS. In fact, it was so bad that he had to shut his fund down because he had promised his investors that he would give them all of their investment money back if the fund lost more than 30% in one year. Whoopsie.
But it appears that Soros swooped in and saved the day because this Ospraie is the “co-investor” with Soros that bought the remnants of ConAgra’s trading operation and renamed it . . . Gavilon. In the industry, it is widely acknowledged that Ospraie IS Soros. That three-page article citation is here, copy and paste the URL into your address bar:
As you probably remember, Gavilon just recently bought both DeBruce Grain out of Kansas City and the biggest grain elevator company in the Pacific Northwest, thus making Soros (who is the money behind Gavilon through both his own Soros Fund Management AND his de facto control of Ospraie) the third-largest grain company in the U.S. with 280 million bushels of storage capacity, behind only Archer Daniels Midland (542 million bushels storage capacity) and Cargill (344 million bushels storage capacity). That citation is here:
Bottom line: Soros, through Ospraie, is buying up farmground. Please also note that the hotlink citation above is dated June 26, 2009. My contact says this has been going on for two years – and also remember what I told you about farmground prices inflating wildly, especially in Illinois. I have personally confirmed farmground in Illinois selling for $13,000 per acre within the last month, whereas that same kind of ground in Illinois was going for $5500 per acre the day Obama was inaugurated.
Spread the word.
Two days ago, Ann posted the following on her website.
Missouri Basin Flooding: 100% Intentional
Posted by Ann Barnhardt – June 22, AD 2011 10:07 AM MST
The Army Corps of Engineers in collusion with Marxist-Environmentalists have engineered a flood scenario that will, is, and already has killed people and will result in property damage in the multi-multi billions of dollars. And it is all intentional.
The excuse is saving the wetland habitat of the blue-butted water auk or some taurusfimus like that.
1. I’ll say what no one else will about the Army Corps of Engineers: that’s where all the C- state school engineering students end up. Let that reality compound over 30-40 years and you would be FAR better off letting Terry down at the local machining shop or Ricky over t’ the diesel garage run the Missouri River dam system.
TERRY AND RICKY HAVE COMMON SENSE.
TERRY AND RICKY HAVE PRACTICAL SKILL, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY.
TERRY AND RICKY ARE DECENT HUMAN BEINGS WHO WOULD NEVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, ALLOW PEOPLE TO BE KILLED AND DISPLACED.
TERRY AND RICKY HATE COMMUNISTS.
2. None of this is ever going to stop until We The People start arresting these people, trying them for treason, and then putting them in prison for the rest of their lives. This will never, ever stop unless there are massive, massive personal consequences for these people.
Gulag Notes from Arlen
Maybe we could try something just a little risky. Maybe we can mention some subjects which have, or could have something to do with this, then ask for verification or further information. That is risky because Gulag Bound is not a forum where people are used to posting. But it’s not like there’s much to risk. Perhaps you would like to look for such information and post it in comments below, whether the looking is on the ‘net or elsewhere.
1. I’ve been told that during the war in Vietnam, the U.S. caused rains to build up over the Mekong River, in order to make it difficult for Viet Cong to traverse the delta east into South Vietnamese territory. Would you like to look for information about this, or other instances of intentionally induced or increases of rain over a region?
2. It has been reported that numerous kinds of particulate matter has been found in rain gauges, including those along the Mississippi or Missouri Rivers. Can you find the most pertinent and valid information about that? And yes, that could include information about contrails and chemtrails.
3. Has the U.S. government been trying to secure land in Louisiana or elsewhere along the coast of the Gulf of Mexico, after the Deepwater Horizon crude oil (and Corexit) catastrophe. What knowledge of this may be assembled?
I’m sure there are other pertinent questions. Maybe I’ll post a new entry in GulagBound.com strictly for gathering this and related information. Some time tomorrow, I should be able to consider that more fully and follow through.
By the way, I just saw the weather forecast tonight. It calls for severe storms in the Missouri and Mississippi River Valleys. Someone just called all this “a five hundred year event.” Whether he was referring to just the new Missouri River rains, or including this Spring’s Mississippi River deluges, he did not say.
(For the record, Obama is on par to match President Bush’s 291 orders executed during his two terms in office. The National Archives defines an Executive Order this way; Executive orders are official documents, numbered consecutively, through which the President of the United States manages the operations of the Federal Government.)
President Obama’s E.O. 13575 is designed to begin taking control over almost all aspects of the lives of 16% of the American people. Why didn’t we notice it? Weinergate. In the middle of the Anthony Weiner scandal, as the press and most of the American people were distracted, President Obama created something called “The White House Rural Council” (WHRC).
Section One of 13575 states the following:
Section 1. Policy. Sixteen percent of the American population lives in rural counties. Strong, sustainable rural communities are essential to winning the future and ensuring American competitiveness in the years ahead. These communities supply our food, fiber, and energy, safeguard our natural resources, and are essential in the development of science and innovation. Though rural communities face numerous challenges, they also present enormous economic potential. The Federal Government has an important role to play in order to expand access to the capital necessary for economic growth, promote innovation, improve access to health care and education, and expand outdoor recreational activities on public lands.
Warning bells should have been sounding all across rural America when the phrase “sustainable rural communities” came up. As we know from researching the UN plan for Sustainable Development known as Agenda 21, these are code words for the true fundamental transformation America.
The third sentence also makes it quite clear that the government intends to take greater control over “food, fiber, and energy.”
The last sentence in Section 1 further clarifies the intent of the order by tying together “access to the capital necessary for economic growth, health care and education.”
The new White House Rural Council will probably be populated by experts in the various fields that might prove helpful to the folks who live and work outside of large urban areas, right? Well, Tom Vilsack, the current Secretary of Agriculture, will chair the group, but let us review the list of members appointed to serve on this new council – according to the order, the heads of the following groups have been appointed:
- (1) the Department of the Treasury; Timothy Geithner
- (2) the Department of Defense; Robert Gates
- (3) the Department of Justice; Eric Holder
- (4) the Department of the Interior; Ken Salazar
- (5) the Department of Commerce; Gary Locke
- (6) the Department of Labor; Hilda Solis
- (7) the Department of Health and Human Services; Kathleen Sebelius
- (8) the Department of Housing and Urban Development; Shaun Donovan
- (9) the Department of Transportation; Ray LaHood
- (10) the Department of Energy; Dr. Steven Chu
- (11) the Department of Education; Arne Duncan
- (12) the Department of Veterans Affairs; Eric Shinseki
- (13) the Department of Homeland Security; Janet Napolitano
- (14) the Environmental Protection Agency; Lisa Jackson
- (15) the Federal Communications Commission; Michael Copps
- (16) the Office of Management and Budget; Peter Orszag
- (17) the Office of Science and Technology Policy; John Holdren
- (18) the Office of National Drug Control Policy; R. Gil Kerlikowske
- (19) the Council of Economic Advisers; Austan Goolsbee
- (20) the Domestic Policy Council; Melody Barnes (former VP at Center for American Progress)
- (21) the National Economic Council; Gene B. Sperling
- (22) the Small Business Administration; Karen Mills
- (23) the Council on Environmental Quality; Nancy Sutley
- (24) the White House Office of Public Engagement and Intergovernmental Affairs; Valerie Jarrett
- (25) the White House Office of Cabinet Affairs; and such other executive branch departments, agencies, and offices as the President or Secretary of Agriculture may, from time to time, designate. Chris Lu (or virtually anyone to be designated by the 24 people named above)
It appears that not a single department in the federal government was excluded from the new White House Rural Council, and the wild card option in number 25 gives the president and the agriculture secretary the option to designate anyone to serve on this powerful council.
Within the twenty-five designated members of the council are some curious ties to Agenda 21 and the structure being built to implement it:
Valerie Jarrett from the White House Office of Public Engagement and Intergovernmental Affairs served on the board of something called Local Initiatives Support Corportation (LISC). LISC uses the language of Agenda 21 and ICLEI as their web page details their work to build “Sustainable Communities.”
Melody Barnes head of the Domestic Policy Council – Former VP at George Soros-funded Center for American Progress.
Hilda Solis from the Labor Dept – in 2000 received an award for her work on “Environmental Justice.”
Nancy Sutley head of the White House Council on Environmental Quality – Served on the board of the Los Angeles Metropolitan Water District and was one of the biggest supporters of low-flow toilets that are now credited with costing more money than expected while causing some nasty problems.
Is it possible that concerns about 13575 are just typical anti-government paranoia? Let us review the mission and function of WHRC:
Sec. 4. Mission and Function of the Council. The Council shall work across executive departments, agencies, and offices to coordinate development of policy recommendations to promote economic prosperity and quality of life in rural America, and shall coordinate my Administration’s engagement with rural communities.
“Economic prosperity” and a better “quality of life,” that all sounds fairly innocent and well-intentioned. But continuing deeper into the order we find the council is charged with four directives:
(a) make recommendations to the President, through the Director of the Domestic Policy Council and the Director of the National Economic Council, on streamlining and leveraging Federal investments in rural areas, where appropriate, to increase the impact of Federal dollars and create economic opportunities to improve the quality of life in rural America;
The vague language here sounds non-threatening. But, is there a hint here that a “rural stimulus plan” might be in the making? Will the Federal government start pumping money into farmlands under the guise of creating “economic opportunities to improve the quality of life in rural America?” It is difficult to discern as the language is so broad.
We continue with the functions of the WHRC:
(b) coordinate and increase the effectiveness of Federal engagement with rural stakeholders, including agricultural organizations, small businesses, education and training institutions, health-care providers, telecommunications services providers, research and land grant institutions, law enforcement, State, local, and tribal governments, and nongovernmental organizations regarding the needs of rural America;
Virtually every aspect of rural life seems to now be part of the government’s mission. And while all of the items Read more
By Cassandra Anderson
February 8, 2011
California is the model for all other states in UN Agenda 21, the overarching blueprint for depopulation and total control. California passed sweeping laws, the AB 32 Global Warming Solutions Act and companion bill SB 375, that claim the need for “sustainability” to reduce greenhouse gases and carbon, otherwise known as phony global warming. California’s AB 32 law makes California the first state to commit to the Kyoto Treaty, a United Nations program.
The corrupt chief of the UN International Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), Rajendra Pachauri, said that electricity should be monitored and that hefty taxes should be used to keep people from flying, as he prefers trains for the masses. His comments leave no doubt that UN goals are designed for total control and lack of mobility, as mobility is a source and reflection of freedom.
Private property, the primary factor that increases economic and individual freedom, is under attack through new restrictive land use regulations. Specifically, these new restrictive land use laws (planning, zoning and building codes) target energy and transportation. If people are concentrated into cities, they are more easily controlled and become less self-reliant; the design for this known as ‘Smart Growth’.This article is a snapshot of some of the measures, many of which are already in place, and is not a full analysis of all the programs or the abysmal affect on business that will suffer under these draconian laws. It is important to remember that these changes are based in the discredited “science” of global warming.
- New urban developments: housing will be built near rail lines, with the stated intention of removing people from their cars.
- Mixed use buildings: stores and restaurants on the bottom level with Smart Growth cage living spaces above are the model for new developments.
- Green building permits: a whole new level of bureaucracy and fees are planned.
- Retrofitting: many residential and commercial buildings are targeted for ‘green’ retrofits.
- Zero Net Energy buildings: elimination of “fossil fuel” heating and A/C will be part of the new building code requirements.
- Electricity and natural gas will be monitored with Smart Meters that have a remote “off” switch. Many California homes have already been outfitted with Smart Meters and bills have doubled in some cases. People have reported that the EMF radiation is making them sick. Smart Meters can be stopped by local governments before installation. A class action lawsuit against utility suppliers’ Smart Meters could go a long way toward stopping this program.
- Smart appliances: new appliances are designed to be remotely controlled by your cell phone AND your utility supplier who can cut your appliances “off”.
- Global Warming Potential (GWP): mitigation fees for potential global warming gas emissions may be levied. Absurdly, the report cites a fee for potentially carbon leaky refrigerators, which would apply whether your refrigerator leaks or not. Mitigation fees for ridiculous “potential” made-up threats are limited only by bureaucrats’ imagination.
- High speed rail trains and light rail systems: these modes of transportation are expensive and inefficient. They are designed to reduce car use, while dramatically increasing centralized control.
- Mass transit public transportation: buses are part of the planning scheme.
- Mixed use buildings are designed to keep people at home and to prevent vehicle use.
- Mileage monitoring: the DMV will track mileage when vehicles are registered and those with higher mileage get to pay more taxes.
- Interregional travel: the state will be broken into regions and “accounting approaches” will be applied for emission responsibility (this means more tolls and taxes).
- Tolls and HOT Lanes: toll roads will increase and tolls for traveling in a congested area (the excuse given for this tax is that as a car idles in a congested area, there is more carbon emission). HOT (high occupancy toll) lanes and taxing single drivers for driving alone are part of the program.
- Air conditioning: California emissions regulations intend to phase-out air conditioning.
- Parking: planning regulations will limit parking; parking prices will increase and parking time shares are proposed.
- Obesity: the State cites obesity as an excuse to ‘encourage’ (through regulations and taxes) bicycling and walking.
California is so thoroughly corrupt that despite State’s Air Resources Board fraud exaggerating diesel emissions by 340%. Meanwhile, the vehicle mandates are still going full speed ahead, without further study.
- Federal Stimulus Funding: no figures are mentioned, but the federal government is very supportive of centralized power at almost any cost.
Monsanto Now “Owns” Blackwater (Xe)
Thu Oct 14 07:16
A report by Jeremy Scahill in The Nation (Blackwater’s Black Ops, 9/15/2010) revealed that the largest mercenary army in the world, Blackwater (now called Xe Services) clandestine intelligence services was sold to the multinational Monsanto. Blackwater was renamed in 2009 after becoming famousin the world with numerous reports of abuses in Iraq, including massacres of civilians. It remains the largest private contractor of the U.S. Department of State “security services,” that practices state terrorism by giving the government the opportunity to deny it.
Many military and former CIA officers work for Blackwater or related companies created to divert attention from their bad reputation and make more profit selling their nefarious services-ranging from information and intelligence to infiltration, political lobbying and paramilitary training – for other governments, banks and multinational corporations. According to Scahill, business with multinationals, like Monsanto, Chevron, and financial giants such as Barclays and Deutsche Bank, are channeled through two companies owned by Erik Prince, owner of Blackwater: Total Intelligence Solutions and Terrorism Research Center. These officers and directors share Blackwater.
One of them, Cofer Black, known for his brutality as one of the directors of the CIA, was the one who made contact with Monsanto in 2008 as director of Total Intelligence, entering into the contract with the company to spy on and infiltrate organizations of animal rights activists, anti-GM and other dirty activities of the biotech giant.
Contacted by Scahill, the Monsanto executive Kevin Wilson declined to comment, but later confirmed to The Nation that they had hired Total Intelligence in 2008 and 2009, according to Monsanto only to
keep track of “public disclosure” of its opponents. He also said that Total Intelligence was a “totally separate entity from Blackwater.”
However, Scahill has copies of emails from Cofer Black after the meeting with Wilson for Monsanto, where he explains to other former CIA agents, using their Blackwater e-mails, that the discussion with Wilson was that Total Intelligence had become “Monsanto’s intelligence arm,” spying on activists and other actions, including “our people to legally integrate these groups.” Total Intelligence Monsanto paid $ 127,000 in 2008 and $ 105,000 in 2009.
No wonder that a company engaged in the “science of death” as Monsanto, which has been dedicated from the outset to produce toxic poisons spilling from Agent Orange to PCBs (polychlorinated biphenyls), pesticides, hormones and genetically modified seeds, is associated with another company of thugs.
Almost simultaneously with the publication of this article in The Nation, the Via Campesina reported the purchase of 500,000 shares of Monsanto, for more than $23 million by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, which with this action completed the outing of the mask of “philanthropy.” Another association that is not surprising.
It is a marriage between the two most brutal monopolies in the history of industrialism: Bill Gates controls more than 90 percent of the market share of proprietary computing and Monsanto about 90 percent of the global transgenic seed market and most global commercial seed. There does not exist in any other industrial sector monopolies so vast, whose very existence is a negation of the vaunted principle of “market competition” of capitalism. Both Gates and Monsanto are very aggressive in defending their ill-gotten monopolies.
Although Bill Gates might try to say that the Foundation is not linked to his business, all it proves is the opposite: most of their donations end up favoring the commercial investments of the tycoon, not really “donating” anything, but instead of paying taxes to the state coffers, he invests his profits in where it is favorable to him economically, including propaganda from their supposed good intentions. On the contrary, their “donations” finance projects as destructive as geoengineering or replacement of natural community medicines for high-tech patented medicines in the poorest areas of the world. What a coincidence, former Secretary of Health Julio Frenk and Ernesto Zedillo are advisers of the Foundation.
Like Monsanto, Gates is also engaged in trying to destroy rural farming worldwide, mainly through the “Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa” (AGRA). It works as a Trojan horse to deprive poor African farmers of their traditional seeds, replacing them with the seeds of their companies first, finally by genetically modified (GM). To this end, the Foundation hired Robert Horsch in 2006, the director of Monsanto. Now Gates, airing major profits, went straight to the source.
Blackwater, Monsanto and Gates are three sides of the same figure: the war machine on the planet and most people who inhabit it, are peasants, indigenous communities, people who want to shareinformation and knowledge or any other who does not want to be in the aegis of profit and the destructiveness of capitalism.
* The author is a researcher at ETC Group
- Blackwater (Xe) Wins Huge Contract
- De-Population Conspiracy Involving Monsanto
- Haiti Refuses Monsanto Seed Donation
- Blackwater / Xe Mercenaries Arrive in Somalia
- Blackwater (Xe)
- Blackwater Pays for Export Violations
- More Dirt on BlackWater
By Cassandra Anderson
August 9, 2010
There are over 600 US cities that are members of ICLEI, the International Council for Local Environmental Initiatives, now known as Local Governments for Sustainability. ICLEI institutes the UN Convention on Biological Diversity treaty that was withdrawn from a vote on the Senate floor in 1994, so the treaty, designed for UN control, is being implemented in cities.
Here’s the description of the program from ICLEI’s own website:
Our programs, and projects promote participatory, long-term, strategic planning process that address local sustainability while protecting global common goods. This approach links local action to internationally agreed-upon goals and targets such as: Agenda 21,
the Rio Conventions:
The UN Framework Convention on Climate Change,
The UN Convention on Biological Diversity,
ICLEI has many carbon reduction schemes that seem harmless, but ICLEI uses small steps to accomplish its goals. Last week Colorado Gubernatorial candidate Dan Maes warned that ICLEI is a UN plot for control at a rally in Denver, which is an ICLEI city. It made international headlines and some people scoffed because Maes used the bicycling program as an example. ICLEI does have programs to limit transportation. Read more
Filed Under Agenda 21, Big Brother, Constitution, Council on Foreign Relations, Declaration of Independence, Education, Evidence, First Amendment, Fourth Amendment, New World Order, Police State, YouTube, treason | Comments Off
Filed Under 9-11 truth, Afghanistan, Agenda 21, Al Qaeda, Alex Jones, Anti-War, Architects and Engineers, Constitution, Evidence, First Amendment, Global Awakening, Iraq, New World Order, Propaganda, YouTube | Comments Off
Amazing stuff. Thank you Johnny and WeAreChange Colorado for standing up for your rights.
> Part 1
> Part 2
By Cassandra Anderson
May 20, 2010
The purpose of the federal government’s neglect of protecting the border with Mexico is so that illegal immigrants can pass through it, virtually at will, in order to create a nearly open border. This accomplishes the globalists’ objectives of weakening sovereignty and nationalism, developing economic strife, and fomenting discord between taxpaying citizens and illegal immigrants, which are necessary elements to implement the North American Union. Further, it sets the stage for amnesty and the federal government’s immigration bill that would establish a national ID card for all workers, the inroad to REAL ID.
Arizona’s new immigration law (SB1070) is controversial, but not for the reasons that mainstream media presents. It’s controversy lies in the database collection on people, as opposed to racism- this illusion is used to create drama. California has threatened to boycott Arizona businesses, primarily travel- related services, including food and lodging. California stands to benefit by drawing tourism away from Arizona, and into California. It is also a way for California to deflect attention away from its own immigration problems by demonizing Arizona.In response to Los Angeles City Council’s vote to boycott Arizona, an Arizona utility regulator suggested “re-negotiation” of electrical power agreements with the City of Angels; while this is probably just another act in the theatre of distraction, Angelinos are already facing a 28% rate hike in power bills as a result of political maneuvers and/ or incompetence.
However, Arizona’s new immigration law may not be the picture of freedom and sovereignty that has been painted. Due to some language in the law, it is possible that any state agency or state subdivision may hand over any data on any person for any public benefit, service or license . This could set up a national database for free flowing information to the Department of Homeland Security. In effect, it paves the way to REAL ID, but without the official card; the disturbing issue behind REAL ID is the massive amounts of data that can be collected and tied together, in the possession of the federal government.
F. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN FEDERAL LAW, OFFICIALS OR AGENCIES OF THIS STATE AND COUNTIES, CITIES, TOWNS AND OTHER POLITICAL SUBDIVISIONS OF THIS STATE MAY NOT BE PROHIBITED OR IN ANY WAY BE RESTRICTED FROM SENDING, RECEIVING OR MAINTAINING INFORMATION RELATING TO THE IMMIGRATION STATUS OF ANY INDIVIDUAL OR EXCHANGING THAT INFORMATION WITH ANY OTHER FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL GOVERNMENTAL ENTITY FOR THE FOLLOWING OFFICIAL PURPOSES:
1. DETERMINING ELIGIBILITY FOR ANY PUBLIC BENEFIT, SERVICE OR LICENSE PROVIDED BY ANY FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL OR OTHER POLITICAL SUBDIVISION OF THIS STATE.
2. VERIFYING ANY CLAIM OF RESIDENCE OR DOMICILE IF DETERMINATION OF RESIDENCE OR DOMICILE IS REQUIRED UNDER THE LAWS OF THIS STATE OR A JUDICIAL ORDER ISSUED PURSUANT TO A CIVIL OR CRIMINAL PROCEEDING IN THIS STATE.
3. CONFIRMING THE IDENTITY OF ANY PERSON WHO IS DETAINED.
A better solution would be to protect any information that is collected by keeping it within Read more
May 4, 2010
As the federal “Cap and Trade’ bill falters in”Congress, and resistance to the”EPA’s 18,000“page new regulation document grows, globalists are trying to bring about expanded control, using the discredited excuse of man made global warming, on a State and local level.””
Californians, finally realizing the magnitude of the cost of a”statewide“‘Cap and Trade’“scheme, in addition to a massive increase in government control, lined up to sign a petition to freeze any action on AB 32 (Cap & Trade scheme voted into law in 2006, to be implemented in 2012). Only 435,000 signatures were needed to get the initiative to suspend AB 32 on the ballot in November, but they got over 800,000 signatures. Thanks to ‘Climategate’ and the numerous other UN”science frauds“that have been exposed, people are beginning to understand the overall agenda: Agenda 21 Sustainable Development (which uses environmental issues to depopulate and control the masses).
This matters to everyone across the country because the Agenda 21 battle is from global to local. It will not stop here, but will continue to be pushed in local governments, in the private sector, schools and local UN programs like“ICLEI. ” Mayors are a major target in local governments.” When people become aware of the deceit, it loses its power. Therefore, it is important to understand the game plan behind the Cap & Trade scheme, by looking at the implications of the”AB 32 ‘Scoping Plan’:
The scoping plan uses scare tactics based on false science; for instance, it warns that Read morekeep looking »